4.01.2011

swim with dolphins



A few days ago I found myself swimming with dolphins in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. This is such a unique experience and I recommend it to anyone who has considered it before and is able to do it. I am so grateful that I was able to participate in swimming with them, actually for the second time! The dolphins are a lot different then expected, they are very powerful but very trained. This dolphin (Aqua) weighed 681 pounds but was very tame and sweet. She gave us a ride and kisses while we "pet" her. One day I will find pictures of the first time I went and post them.

2 comments:

  1. hey jessica! what happened to your old blog?! ps. i think we may have some pictures from when we went dolphin swimming with you guys!! XXxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really heather!! o man i would love to see pics :) you should check! and i deleted it because i never used it anymore! i love you :)

    ReplyDelete